|A Tail of Les Squirrels|
|◄ Season 1, Episode 10►|
|Written by||C.H. Greenblatt|
|Directed by|| Derek Evanick|
|Storyboarded by|| C.H. Greenblatt|
|Airdate||April 26, 2015|
The children find a detached tail in the woods and decide to keep it.
When the kids find a detached tail in the middle of the woods, Fee decides to wear it. Fee begins to enjoy having a tail so much that she wants to keep it. Out of nowhere, Les Squirrels find the kids have one of their members' missing tail. Foo goes out to find something for Fee to knock over when the squirrels kidnap him. Harvey and Fee receive a note from Les Squirrels that they are holding Foo hostage. Enraged by this, Fee literally goes blind and attempts to go after the squirrels. However, Harvey decides to negotiate with them. He goes over to the squirrels' home and introduces himself to them. Jean Luc does the same for himself and the rest of his family. Unmoved by negotiations, Harvey gets captured as well. Fee blindly runs around searching for Harvey and Foo, but ends up rolling down the hill, and lands near Dade, Kratz, and Claire. She asks the others for help, but Dade refuses because of his policy against trouble until another nut note drops in. After Claire reads it, Dade was about to tattle until Fee tells him that they will all go over to the squirrels. Fee manages to sneak Dade, Kratz, and Claire in and begins fighting against the squirrels. When Harvey finishes using the bathroom, Dade rushes over to save him as Fee picks up Foo. The kids bust out of the squirrels' home. However, Les Squirrels refuse to leave the kids alone until they get Jean Claude's tail back. After regaining her vision, Fee was just about to give it back until Jean Luc insults Harvey and Foo, which make her throw the detached tail into the river.
- Jeremy (cameo)
- Se revela que cuando Fee se enfurece increíblemente, literalmente se queda ciega.
- It is revealed that Claire has a crush on Foo.
- The characters in this episode has very thin outlines compared to all other episodes.
- It is revealed that Harvey uses a strange voice.
- When Fee tries to spin her squirrel tail like a propeller, it could be a reference to the helicopter tail spin from Conker's Bad Fur Day.
- The song that plays while Fee beats up the squirrels borrows melodies from The Dickies' song "Curb Job" and Dead Kennedys's song "Too Drunk To F***."
Click here to view the gallery.