|Full Name||Irving Beaks|
|Age||Mid to late 30's|
|Family|| Miriam Beaks (wife)|
Harvey Beaks (son)
Michelle Beaks (daughter)
Roland Beaks (father)
Aiden (father in-law)
Miley (mother in-law)
|Debut||The Spitting Tree|
|Voice|| Scott Adsit|
Chris Parnell (Pilot)
While he is a loving father, Irving Beaks is the coward of the family and can be easily scared. He is also shown to be very clumsy on multiple occasions, as well as having a child-like nature. On top of that, Irving tends to be forgetful.
They have a nice relationship. In "Mr. & Mrs. Borks", they got re-married and Irving said that Miriam is perfect.
In "Steampunks Part 1", it is revealed that both Irving and Moff had been best friends since they were children. However, as the two grew older, Irving became more romantically involved, and in so doing, became separated from Moff, much to Moff's dismay. The two still remain casual friends.
- Irving was originally voiced by Chris Parnell in the pilot. But in the TV series, Scott Adsit took over.
- He is implied to be a terrible cook in "The Finger" when Miriam Beaks mentions this by saying she really has no clue if his food is "food". He also caused a little fire thanks to his Casserole 5000.
- As shown in "The Almighty Foo", Irving likely has entomophobia, or the fear of more than one class of insects. However, he does not want to see bugs killed despite his obvious fear.
- He is the keytar player and founder of his band, "The Sillies."
- In "Recipe for Disaster", Irving, from lack of food, starts to get shakes and Miriam reminds him of his blood sugar, hinting he may be a diabetic.
- In "The Ballad of Museli and Jangles", he has an alter-ego called Jangles.
|Harvey Beaks Characters|