|◄ Season 1, Episode 1 ►|
|Written by||C.H. Greenblatt|
|Directed by|| Derek Evanick|
|Storyboarded by||C.H. Greenblatt|
|Airdate||March 29, 2015|
At Wetbark Lake, Harvey tries to get himself banned from the lake so he can go "Pe-Choo" with Fee and Foo.
PlotThe episode begins with the trio playfully trekking through the forest. Fee and Foo lead Harvey to Wetbark Lake to show him something amazing; whenever the twins enter the lake, they are shot out by something in the water. However, this doesn't seem to occur to Harvey.
Dade informs him that the twins are banned from the lake, and that being banned causes one to be ejected forcefully. With this information, Harvey calls up the Spirit of Wetbark Lake and asks if he could be banned. The sea serpent rebuffs his request, telling Harvey that he is too well-behaved to be banned. Harvey makes it his goal to be banned from the lake so that he could "pe-choo" with the twins.
Harvey enlists the help of Foo and Fee to get banned. The first strategy they teach him is staring at someone to annoy them. Harvey tries this on Jeremy, but it does not work Harvey turned into a monster to take his shirt and pants off and trys take over the lake then Harvey got banned from the lake.
- There's a game on Nick.com that's based off of and named after this episode, which you can play here: 
- The episode aired after the second episode.
- The full episode aired before 7 pm as the sneak peak after the Nickelodeon's 28th Annual Kids' Choice Awards.
- This episode is the remake of the flash-animated pilot.
- This episode premiered right after the SpongeBob SquarePants episode, "Yeti Krabs".
Click here to view the gallery.