|Princess is Better Than You|
|◄ Season 1, Episode 12 ►|
|Written by|| Shane Houghton|
|Directed by|| Derek Evanick|
|Storyboarded by|| Monica Ray|
|Airdate||May 2, 2015|
"Princess is Better Than You" is the twelfth episode of the first season of Harvey Beaks that aired on May 2, 2015 as a 15 minute segment at 9:45 a.m. It was officially due paired with "The Ghost Problem" on June 13, 2015.
Harvey and his friends grow tired of seeing Princess win at everything, so they decide to teach her a lesson.
Harvey and the rest of the kids in Littlebark Grove attend a party held by Doctor Roberts. They compete in certain events, such as spelling bees and sack-races. However, Princess ends up winning all of the events, even though she kept cheating and her father kept spoiling her nonstop. The trio, as well as Claire, spies on her to find out what is going on, until they get caught. Then, they decide to compete in the events again, but play by the rules this time. During a sack-race, everybody piles on top of Princess to keep her from winning. Her dad says that she won, but he is then reminded that they were playing by the rules that time. Claire ends up winning fair and square.
- Dade (cameo)
- Piri Piri (cameo)
- Rooter (cameo)
- Technobear (cameo)
- Francois (cameo)
- Mikey (cameo)
- This episode reveals that Harvey might be allergic to coconut.
- When Harvey uses his distress signal, he ululates like the victory screech heard from SpongeBob SquarePants.
- This episode reveals how often Doctor Roberts spoils Princess, because in this episode he declares her the winner of every competition.
- It is revealed that when Claire fails something, she has to write a report on how she can improve next time.
- It is revealed that Doctor Roberts does not buy toys from Princess because they are bad for her aura.
- From this episode Claire got her first trophy and could write a report about her first achievement.
- Fee's hair is filled in with its highlight color in the first scene with everyone grouped together.
Click here to view the gallery.