|Recipe for Disaster|
|◄ Season 1, Episode 26 ►|
|Written by|| Shane Houghton|
|Directed by|| Derek Evanick|
|Storyboarded by|| Charlie Gavin|
|Airdate|| July 1, 2015 (Philippines)|
September 7, 2015 (USA)
Harvey enlists the help of the twins to cook a fancy dinner for his parents.
To be added!
- This episode and "A Day of No To-Do" was released early prior to its intended airdate.
- Foo hates veggie chips because he considers them to be boring.
- Irving starts to get shaky from lack of food, in which Miriam reminds him of his blood sugar, heavily implying he's a diabetic.
- Nestflix is a parody of Netflix.
- Papa Randl’s is a reference to Papa John’s.
- Undercover Son could be a parody of Undercover Boss.
- Part of the Sanjay and Craig logo can be seen as Irving and Miriam were looking for something to watch on Nestflix.
- At one point, Foo waddles across the kitchen in a similar manner to Chowder.
Click here to view the gallery.